Rates & Insurance
Your Rights to Receive A Good Faith Estimate:
- $200 (50 minute): Individual Session
- $250 (50 minute): Conjoint/Family Session
- $500 Drug & Alcohol Assessment
- $350 per hour: Crisis Intervention
We do accept DC Medicaid and Maryland Medicaid. However, many of these Medicaid plans farm-out their mental health services to other payers, i.e., Magellan, Optum, Beacon Health, etc. It is the responsibility of the patient to ask your Medicaid customer service representative, who covers the mental health portion of your medicaid plan, and to follow up with them to confirm we are a participating provider (in-network) in the Medicaid mental health portion of your plan prior to scheduling your initial session.
We do accept some commercial insurance plans. Please contact your insurance provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have Out of Network benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept the cash app, and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!